Skip to main content

Two New Awards Given to Me........



Wanted to mention today with a short post about two wonderful bloggers who have passed along the above awards to my blog.

passed on the lovely Good Bloggers Pay it Forward Award

and the beautiful Mitzi from http://moonlightandmagnolias.net
awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award.


Thanks to the both of you for these wonderful tributes but I do want to make my blog an award free blog....


I will always mention the lovely ladies involved in giving and they have wonderful, interesting blogs ~~ well worth a visit.  So please stop by and tell them hi.


Stay as lovely as you are dear friends,


Jo


Comments

  1. My friend, you deserve these and more. This is a beautiful place to visit.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for you, Jo! You are so deserving!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well sweetie, both awards are well deserved indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the awards sweet Jo, you certainly are deserving of them you have a wonderful blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on both awards Jo! You know, after your comment in my Post I wondered how many times we might have been frequenting the same fav Shops and came "this close" to bumping into each other in person? *LOL* Or perhaps we already have and didn't know it!?

    Yes, its always fun when I see Posts where I recognize the location and have been there myself... or know the people mentioned and see pixs of Friends at other venues.

    Here's to connecting in person one day...

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on these well deserved awards! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Jo! So very deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...