Skip to main content

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US......................




Today is my 32nd Wedding Anniversary...

When I met my soul mate....I had a DREAM
that I had finally found someone I could spend the rest of my life with.

When I met my soul mate....I had a WISH that we would have a wonderful life together sharing adventures through thick and thin.

When I met my soul mate....I had HOPE that our love would grow stronger through the years.

My dream, my wish and my hope have all come true with YOU~~Sweet Brad.

Happy Anniversary,

Jo
                                                                       Photo: A Quiet Storm ~ Tumbler




Comments

  1. Love the cup! I know I've said it before, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful and how BLESSED you both are to have found one another. Happy anniversary Jo and Brad.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post and tribute to a great love.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to both of you!!!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish you many, many more years together! @nne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post, Jo! Happy Anniversary to you and Brad!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary and many, many more!!1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Jo,
    Happy Anniversary to you and Brad! What a sweet, loving post! I wish you many, many more blissful years together. xo!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you and Brad. We got married very close to your date . . . just a wee bit ahead of you.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy moly! 32 years? You must have been a child bride! Congrats and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww.. Happy Anniversary Jo! What a sweet post. You're blessed to have found your soul mate. I've been pretty lucky myself. It's almost 30 for me and Mr B and it just blows me away when I think about it.

    Have a wonderful, love filled 32nd and many, many more to come...

    XOXO,
    ~Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary, Jo! I wish for you and your beloved many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary Jo!

    Pamela ox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary you two! That is quite an accomplishment...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATS on
    your sweet 32nd.
    Our 25th is coming
    up this fall. The
    wonderful thing when
    you've been with
    someone that long is
    that you see the person
    who you fell in love
    with, even when those
    around you see someone
    much older. He'll
    always be that tall,
    dark and handsome young
    man, to me : ) I hope
    you are able to have a
    special celebration, Jo!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful tribute Sweet Lady and many, many more years of of happiness.
    Keep cool,
    Lots of hugs, Rosemary...XX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Tribute to your True Love... Happy 32nd Anniversary Brad and Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Anniversary dear Jo!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love seeing a good marriage with stand the test of time! YAhoo! Love to both of you! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wishing you and your precious soul mate a happy anniversary! What a beautiful 32 years.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh no...O NO! I missed this!! Awww, and what a sweet piece of your heart. I stopped trying years ago but who knows what life will bring. Warms this ol heart to know you are so blessed. I'm really an incurable romantic...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...