I DO BELIEVE THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO LIVE ONE'S LIFE................. June 27, 2011 I hope you agree!!!! Have a beautiful Monday, JO Sign courtesy....Laurie Ann's Vintage Home Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels passion signs Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Cheryl ~ ZanyMaydJune 27, 2011 at 11:16 AMLove It~ a Good for the Soul Post...Thanks for SharingxoxCherylReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJune 27, 2011 at 11:34 AMpassion with a touch of dark chocolate :DBEAR HUGS~victoria~ReplyDeleteRepliesReplythe wild magnoliaJune 27, 2011 at 11:43 AMOh yes, I agree, happy Monday to you too!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyjust call me joJune 27, 2011 at 12:07 PMamenReplyDeleteRepliesReplySherryJune 27, 2011 at 12:40 PMthat's a philosophy I can live by -- it's fabulous!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySue G.June 27, 2011 at 12:46 PMThat's a new one for me! Thanks for the thought for today.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJim and SandieJune 27, 2011 at 1:18 PMThe plaque on the back of our rig says - Don't dream your life - live it. So the dream is our reality. I love it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThistle Cove FarmJune 27, 2011 at 1:53 PMYES!That's how I live life at Thistle Cove Farm.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyIt's Just DottieJune 27, 2011 at 2:36 PMYou are so right!!!DottieReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBlondie's JournalJune 27, 2011 at 5:02 PMThis is one of the neatest subway signs I have seen so far! I love coming to your blog...you are always inspiring!XO,JaneReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAverage GirlJune 27, 2011 at 5:12 PMYou have a lovely soul about Jo! I loved those words.CheersTracyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVicki/JakeJune 27, 2011 at 7:37 PMGreat wisdom today:) Is this by chance a sign you found and bought?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCheryl @ TFDJune 27, 2011 at 9:00 PMGreat quote!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCindyJune 27, 2011 at 9:07 PMGreat saying... and i agree, "save the earth, it's the only place with chocolate", is awesome... i just saw that, and love, love it!CindyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJune 28, 2011 at 8:38 AMYou are singing my song! I love it so much I need to write it down and make it into something for my office.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAngela SullivanJune 28, 2011 at 11:46 AMI want to live like that.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRoeHJune 28, 2011 at 2:22 PMAnd I like that! Lots. If it were only easier than it really is.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJune 29, 2011 at 7:06 AMAbsolutely agree! Wonderful thought to live by! Hugs~MReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Love It~ a Good for the Soul Post...
ReplyDeleteThanks for Sharing
xox
Cheryl
passion with a touch of dark chocolate :D
ReplyDeleteBEAR HUGS
~victoria~
Oh yes, I agree, happy Monday to you too!
ReplyDeleteamen
ReplyDeletethat's a philosophy I can live by -- it's fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThat's a new one for me! Thanks for the thought for today.
ReplyDeleteThe plaque on the back of our rig says - Don't dream your life - live it. So the dream is our reality. I love it.
ReplyDeleteYES!
ReplyDeleteThat's how I live life at Thistle Cove Farm.
You are so right!!!
ReplyDeleteDottie
This is one of the neatest subway signs I have seen so far! I love coming to your blog...you are always inspiring!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jane
You have a lovely soul about Jo! I loved those words.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Tracy
Great wisdom today:) Is this by chance a sign you found and bought?
ReplyDeleteGreat quote!
ReplyDeleteGreat saying...
ReplyDeleteand i agree, "save the earth, it's the only place with chocolate", is awesome... i just saw that, and love, love it!
Cindy
You are singing my song! I love it so much I need to write it down and make it into something for my office.
ReplyDeleteI want to live like that.
ReplyDeleteAnd I like that! Lots. If it were only easier than it really is.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely agree! Wonderful thought to live by! Hugs~M
ReplyDelete