2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
Hee hee! Same goes for coats.
ReplyDeleteHa! I am definitely smiling (and chuckling too)!
ReplyDeletexo
Kristin
HAHA, shoes are always the first thing I remove when possible (except when visiting a friends Gypsy Wagon for the first time ~grin~) so I'd rather not take any with me:)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, and a great weekend, Jo!
ReplyDeleteYep you certainly did make me smile with that one Jo! xoxo~M
ReplyDeleteLove it. LOL Diane
ReplyDeleteBut that is exactly what I do in a shoe store. Ha!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
No, I laughed out loud at this one.
ReplyDeleteYep, you made me smile. The sign is cool. It made me wonder how many times that actually might have happened. I have heard of it happening with hats. Hugs
ReplyDeleteThanks for making me laugh! I needed it.
ReplyDeleteHugs
So funny but I know that my shoes would probably be safe. Hope you are having a fun day today.
ReplyDeletexo,
Danielle
Ha....too cute! Love it
ReplyDeleteKiki
Very cute, Jo!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jane
Very funny! Having been to many places in the world where I had to leave my shoes at the door along with many other shoes, I can appreciate this a lot! Of course, my shoes were not the ones in danger of getting taken but some of those others looked pretty good!
ReplyDeleteThank You. Every day needs a smile or two, or ten and a good laugh every time it's available.
ReplyDeleteHow right you are!
ReplyDeleteI just love all the
wonderful "words of
wisdom" that are now
available in just
about any form.....
blocks, canvas, prints,
etc. Love it!
xx Suzanne
I laughed, but it reminded me of a situation where I asked a guest to remove her stylish shoes at our entryway. She waved her hand at me and said,"These are four-hundred dollar boots; they are not coming off!"
ReplyDeleteAfter that incident, she is always careful to carry fun and whimsical socks to our house that she wears during her visit.
Love it! Now I'm looking forward to seeing you and your kindred spirit! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteWent on a Parade Of Homes tour this weekend and we all had to remove our shoes before entering the homes...worried I might come back to no shoes! Glad I only wore my 'sneaks' instead of anything worthy of swiping!
ReplyDeleteLOL!
LOL! I'd never thought about doing that but hmmmm. ;-)
ReplyDelete