Skip to main content

SOME SWEET FINDS ALONG THE WAY...........




I generally don't blog about "stuff" per say....but I just had to show you this marvelous altered art piece by a local Montana artist.  She goes by the name of "Big Jessie" and she lives in Whitefish.  I have always loved altered art....because you literally make something out of nothing.  Jessie has such a way of doing this.  I have showed another one of her pieces in an older post...but I wanted to give this one special attention.  Her name is Jess Rosier and you can find her on the NET......you won't be disappointed.

Hugs,

Jo

Comments

  1. Hi Jo,

    Love that piece. It is right up my alley! LOL
    Hugs and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't disappointed! Thanks for showing us Big Jessie's work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love altered art, too, and wish I were creative enough to "see" what these artists do when they start out with a piece. Thanks for sharing, Jo!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this with us. I will definitely have a look. May you have a joyous weekend, my friend.
    Mart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my post. Very nice to meet you. I live in Tucson. Where do you live??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your fun finds when you travel. And that you share some:) Heading south yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely piece of altered art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone who can take nothing and turn it into something wonderful is truly an artist. Lovely piece of art. Hope your day is beautiful. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Altered art is so individual, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful, unique piece! Great find! ~Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...