Skip to main content

THURSDAY'S THOUGHTS.....................................






"Believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Believe that you might be the light for someone else."
Kobi Yamada


Let's all go embrace the day.

XO

Jo 

Comments

  1. Couldn't sleep last night so I'm having trouble embracing the day - but I'm trying. The sun is shining and there's no wind. So it is a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wondcerful words to live by Jo & you photographed it beautifully... thanks for stopping by my Guest Room Makeover with kind words, I know I feathered it to death *winks* but you wouldn't believe how much those great old footlockers and suitcases keep OUT of sight! *LOL*

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote you have on here! I have embraced that thought for years now. Never does me wrong. ~Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes ma'am, I believe! This is precisely what keeps me going!

    Great quote, I may borrow it sometime.

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I embraced spending time with my 2 month old grandson! Pure joy.
    Blessings and hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really needed this today...thanks for the 'light' Jo, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo, I love this post..I have told my kids and now grandchildren to always remember.."to the world, you may be only one person, but to one person, you may be the world"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dear Jo... Hope you are well.
    Thinking of you.
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that quote and neede it to start my day today!Blessings Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great saying, thanks for the reminder...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good advice. I barely stayed awake through Thursday but was able to embrace today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Embraced as best as I can Jo!!!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Jo
    Thank you so much for wandering over to meet Ruby and your kind words.
    Take care
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope all is well with you. The weekend here has gone so fast. back to school tomorrow. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two days later....

    We both know there's a light there....and I hope you're still embracing:)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...