A LITTLE FURTHER DOWN THE ROAD..............



A STEP BACK IN TIME..
WITH A SIMPLER PACE....





A SMALL ONE-HORSE TOWN...
WITH A SMILE ON ITS'S FACE.....

A STOOL AT THE DINER.....
WITH BURGERS AND FRIES....



A FRIENDLY HELLO........
WITH A LIGHT IN THE EYES......


THIS IS WILLIAMS, ARIZONA
ENJOY YOUR STAY!!

P.S. For those of you who don't know......there is a train to and fromWilliams...that is on the route to the Grand Canyon.  It is a must do if you are ever in our great state.

I'll be checking in soon.

Hugs,

Jo

Comments

  1. I very much like the Grand Canyon and I have ridden on that train twice ! It is a wonderful trip.
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, for the visit to Williams AZ via pictures. I enjoyed it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love little towns like this. The diner is so charming.

    I would love to see the Grand Canyon. How is the heat there?

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the trip! Great photographs, each one awesome!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riding on a train to the Grand Canyon sounds like fun. Maybe someday.....

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in Arizona when I was 3.5 years old!
    my parents opened up a restaurant there...in Lake Havisu City, i think....

    called Roma restaurant!

    it's too hot there, as far as I can remember...very dry! hehee...

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a whole lot of fun! :-)

    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this visit! @nne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay..what a wonderful post..inspiring and uplifting!! Love it! you are so awesome Jo!!
    Have a dazzling day!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments enrich my soul. I love hearing from you.

Popular Posts