Skip to main content

THE ZEN OF LIFE.........................




I think it really is just this simple.....

Today is a gorgeous day....let's go give somebody a HUG!!!

Jo

Sign:  Courtesy Laurie Ann's Vintage Home

Comments

  1. (((Hugs))) to you. Not so gorgeous here with some rain on the way, but it's fairly warm so I have no complaints.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes some things like laundry are a constant. Here's (((HUGS))) for you!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can all use a hug (((: ))) It's a bright, sunny day here, too. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It kinda' is this simple, isn't it? -grin-

    Gentle hugs,
    .♥.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, that's a great little post. I found a happiness quote today that I posted on Facebook that you might like: It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis!
    Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great day indeed! Here's YOUR hug Jo:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo,

    A Big Hug to You! I love hugs. The Stronger the Better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's sendin' ya a big old hug your way....

    I love your little blocked quote...cute!

    God bless and have an amazin' day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo... okay, I just gave my new doggie Tessy a hug and got a big kiss on the nose!... wishing you a beautiful day... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simplicity in the saying...could it be true??? Well, while I ponder this, I am sending you a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jo
    Yep, that's life.. It was a beautiful day here. Sending you a big hug!
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you read the children's book "Simple Pictures are Best"? It would go well with your quote! Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have that hokey pokey quote on my office door. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Jo
    Love this sign.. and love your name for that sea grass in my post.. 'God's paintbrushes'.. perfect!! I will think that everytime I see them now..

    Hope you are having a great week,... love Kim's teacup shot in your sidebar.. so sweet.. ciao ciao xxxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I NEED that SIGN!!! :)
    Oh, and I love the circle note...I used to write in circles when I was younger...now, it might make me dizzy!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heartwarmed HUG to you,dear,dear JO:-)*

    You bring always SO much happiness here via your posts,my fabulous nice Friend!!!

    Much Love and my virtual XXX to you,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always love to get a visit from you my friend! That sign is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...