Skip to main content

HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU!!!!.............





Is this not the cleverest????

Received this little WRITTEN NOTE in the mail today....from my dearest friend.

We will be traveling with this couple in the fall..they have been  our cruise mates on many an outing.
THIS particular friend is extremely talented and clever....she always thinks a little outside the box....which OF COURSE I love.....and I also love it that she took the time to actually WRITE A NOTE....instead of texting or sending me an e-mail....Ah...maybe the OLD TIMES ARE STILL IN EXISTENCE FOR QUITE A FEW OF US.  HOORAY FOR THAT!!!!!

Have a smiley day,

Jo


Comments

  1. Don't you just love snail mail? What a fascinating note!!! I never would have thought of writing in a circle.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Mary....neither would I. That is why I had to put this out there in the Universe. LOL

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting cards and letters in the mail!! And this is such a cute note, done with a lot of love!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be so delighted to get real mail again! And you are so blessed to have A creative friend to send you a real letter!
    I am sure you will have a great trip with her.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so unique!

    I have started sending cards to people now & then.

    It is nice to get something in "snail mail" now & then.

    I found you through "10 Steps to finding your happy place" blog.

    I would love for you to check out The Blogging Buddies

    We have grown so large that I started a social networking site today!

    Carolee
    Come on home - mom blog
    Working at home advice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish more people sent thank you notes and letters through the mail--it is always a special day when we get greetings that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever, indeed. What a nice thing to send you. I love it!

    xo,

    SHEIL ;-0

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had a typing meltdown. It's late, and I'm tired. LOL!

    Here's the way it should have looked...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful note! I have a friend who I exchange actual letters with. It's such a lovely, lost art form.

    Very nice to 'meet' you too - thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. VERY CUTE.....how nice of her, shows how much she cares.
    Hope you have a great time in the Fall when you go on your cruise.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a sacred spiral of love to me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any written notes we receive now days, we should keep for posterity. They will probably be valuable treasures, worth money, in the not too distant future. What with the scarcity of hand written missives, these days.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Regular mail, gosh!, I was unaware it still existed! :) I'm joking. It has been quite some time since I received personal letters or cards. Christmas cards, but that's it!

    Wonderful gift, the note, and wonderful share!

    Thanks for the follow!

    Your blog is awesome! Gorgeous photos and we do have some of the same interests!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just adorable! How clever is that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...