2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
I like that quotation; it is very true.
ReplyDeleteLove this little piece of art work.
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Glenda
I knew It was good to be a good listener. :)
ReplyDeleteDanielle
What a wonderful peace of art, and the words are so true. If only we would listen more.
ReplyDeleteMary
I just love coming by here to visit you my dear friend.
ReplyDeleteYour site and post are always so beautiful. Like you
Love
Maggie
And hugs back to you, Dear...
ReplyDeleteGentle hugs,
.♥.
And by listening we become wiser. Hugs
ReplyDeleteI love this piece....Wonderful flower photos to the right, too!. just beautiful here, today!
ReplyDeleteHugs back...with a smile:)
ReplyDeleteAmen, sister!
ReplyDeleteHi Jo, thanks for stopping by. How great that you're going to get to color eggs with your Grandbaby! I got the Egg Spinners at Wal-Mart and I believe they have them at Target too... best invention EVER... IMO... no mess, no stress and the eggs turned out very cool.
ReplyDeleteDawn... The Bohemian
Funny, my Mother always use to tell me I didn't listen.:) I do now does that count?
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to a beautiful lady,
Rosemary...XX