Skip to main content

O.K.........HERE'S A LITTLE PEEK......................



I've just started this piece....just thought I would give you a little peek.


Have quite a ways to go....But I think I'm loving those eyes.

I'll keep you updated.

till then....

Sweet hugs everyone,

Jo

Comments

  1. You are such a talented artist Jo... I love that pretty butterfly!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo honey I can not wait to see the end results. I am loving this piece already. My weakness for art is faces. Love faces and this is going to be a great piece. You so gifted and so glad you are taking the time to be creative and taking better care of you.
    How is the weight loss coming along? Tell me your secrets because since my fall I have put it on and makes me very unhappy.
    Love ya
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an awesome artist...I am really looking forward to seeing the completed painting!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented Jo!! Cant wait to see it finished! Hugs,Rachel

    French Farmhouse 425

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's peeking back at us peeking at her! Thanks Jo for the peekview.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sneak peek at those eyes...how clever is that. I am liking those eyes too and can't wait to see the finished product. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. The eyes are beautiful.... and haunting. I adore the butterflies too. You really captured how ethereal they are.

    I won't be around for a little bit, (working on a little project of my own!) but I will be back.

    Peace and Blessings, dear Jo.

    XOXO M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your art is lovely...those eyes really "SPEAK" . Now we need to ponder what the thoughts are behind the eyes.

    I hear ya on the weight gain thing. My and hubby are retired too. When I married him Oct/10....and moved from the city where I worked as a clerk for a Judge downtown.....to the COUNTRY.....I did a lot of emotional eating (making the adjustments) and NOW
    gained 20 lbs. I am so angry with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness you are so talented - I had no idea. Those eyes are amazing. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really! Never knew you painted such awesomeness Jo...I'll keep watching..er, peeking :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks very interesting already - i love to see how other artists start their work, so, thanks for sharing. And have fun finishing it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhhh, haunting eyes. That's what I say. Haunting. For now anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. From what I am seeing already, that piece is going to be great!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an interesting piece! Those eyes already have dreams trapped in them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...