Skip to main content

I NEED A LITTLE VACATION........................






You'll find me here.....relaxing
and taking care of MYSELF!!!!!!

See you in a few.

Hugs,

Jo

Comments

  1. How BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy your time off Jo.
    Blessings to you
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy yourself. LOVE that huge mirror:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need time for ourselves once in awhile. Relax and take care of you. We'll be here when you return. Enjoy.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice vacation. It looks like a lovely place : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take me with you! It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My type of room!!

    Rest up Jo!

    Pamela ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful....enjoy!!! hugs and sparkles dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a wonderful time in this beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog. Good for you taking care of yourself. I'll see you when you get back.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy sweet Jo. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jo! What an absolutely beautiful room - enjoy your time off! We'll miss you and look forward to seeing your new posts!! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jo! I so want to come by and sit with you in that fabulous room!

    Take all the time you need. Flip through magazines, blogs...sip coffee or tea...and just lay back and reflect!

    ciao bella!!!!

    catch a few zzz's for me too, btw!


    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful room. I will be here when you return. Heal thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVERLY! I'll be right over :)

    FINALLY figured out why I couldn't comment on your blog...dang cookies anyway!

    I'll watch for your return...

    ReplyDelete
  15. How sweet of you to stop in Jo... I thought you were taking a little rest here.
    Thank you so much for your kind thoughts..
    Enjoy your weekend
    fondly,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now that looks like a marvelous place to relax. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope the little holiday, is wonderfully refreshing.

    Mrs. Bradley >,-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enjoy your relax time in such beautifu interiors!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wonder where you
    are?? I just adore
    this room, especially
    the mirror : ) Soak
    up all of that loveliness
    for the rest of us,
    please!!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh My! That is a gorgeous room to relax in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...