Skip to main content

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY..........SOMETIMES I KNOW HOW HE FEELS!!!

 

                                                SMILE!



Photos curtesy: flikr & e-mail sent by friend

Comments

  1. awwww...beautiful! thanks for always charming my heart Jo!
    have a fabulous day full of sparkles to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word sums up what I thought after seeing the photo and reading your title....Ditto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I see great contentment in this photo. I just want "hug him & squeeze him and make him all mine". hehe

    Hugs
    Tazzy

    don't forget to keep entering for the giveaway!! Bring friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am immensly glad when I see Pandas...
    Thank you for so sweet,warm and so lovely smile of this day:-)*

    Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that just sooooooooo cute. HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - you have a picture of me on there - I am so tired today! So hot. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so sweet, and i know just how he feels, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your sweet visit and lovely comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are having major jet lag around here after returning from the States early Tuesday morning. I've been awake sine 3:30 am and have only managed about 4 hours of sleep both nites. Thank goodness I don't go back to work for another two weeks.

    Hope you have a great day! :)Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like my position at this moment :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...