Skip to main content

ANOTHER WORDLESS WEDNESDAY...........................

 


Photo courtesy:  Better Photo 
                                                 Jo

Comments

  1. Hehe... what do you think they see? Adorable picture! Tazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful....another gorgeous one to enjoy! Thankyou!!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that happy picture ! What a blessing!
    Dottie
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!! Thanks for sharing this Jo, xoxox Christel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they see something happening that they might get in trouble for!

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This photo just begs to be captioned. Very cute indeed. Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonjour Josette! You have a pretty French name too! Your post is so sweet! Children say so much with their innocent faces don't they! Thanks for stopping by--Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw how precious is this picture but even more so is the one on your other post about your grandbabies birthday. Him and Kaci are pretty close in age. They are growing way to fast for me.
    I think I will only have the two grandchildren too but thats okay..
    I miss you Jo and wish I could come by more often.
    This healing thing for me is not going to well. I hate to admit it.
    Hope your doing good
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. How DOOOOO they get those precious pics, hu? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Jo
    How SWEET is this... Thank you for sharing..
    Please stop by my blog when you have time. I have something for you.
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this one!
    Awww, the honest innocence of the kids. They're so good at looking that way when they're doing something they shouldn't...haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...