Skip to main content

WHERE DO BEGINNINGS BEGIN?????.......................

 

NEW BEGINNINGS CAN OFTEN BE SHADOWY...

UNCERTAIN...

FRIGHTENING.....



TO MAKE GAINS IN THIS LIFE WE MUST 

VENTURE FORTH.......

TO NEW PLACES....

MEET NEW PEOPLE.....

EXPERIENCE NEW IDEAS.....



   

WITHOUT NEW BEGINNINGS WE ARE UNABLE TO FULFILL THE PURPOSE FOR OUR LIVES.

ARE YOU BEGINNING A NEW BEGINNING?????



Comments

  1. I am! I wish the view was this lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my the roads are breathtaking!! I would drive 25 miles an hour over those roads to enjoy every suttle and not so suttle rise & fall. Some days, I start new every other minute. :) Hugs. Tazzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully insightful post, Jo. I love the images. I hope I embrace new beginnings, I am trying. Let go of old fears is hard but you can do it if you try.

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every morning is a new beginning. A fresh start to get things right, to not go back, to live life to the fullest and to trust God to show us what is good .
    Dottie
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! That's putting it mildly in my case..

    I hope you're having a wonderful time driving on all the fun roads. My tummy's still queasy from the one that looks like old Christmas Ribbon Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New beginnings keep us young and alive. Well spoken words and so true.

    Beautiful post.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post! That road made me a little dizzy though ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, inspirational -- I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And maybe the hardest part, is deciding what/which new beginning, to begin with...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The roads may take one on a beautiful journey, if only they would be followed ... lovely inspiring write ... TY for sharing.

    TTFN ~ have a wonderful summer weekend ~
    Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jo dearest! What fabulous photos of the Fall season...those roads...sometimes bumpy or curving, but ever so magical and mysterious! LETS LOOK FOR ADVENTURE AND SOMETHING NEW, YES!!!! And thank you for coming to share a Creamsicle with me! Fond memories, n'est-ce pas? ENjoy the weekend dear friend. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read several posts here and became your newest follower. I see you are a painter and I am a writer; it is so great people have a variety of talents and passions. The photos in this post are wonderful; yes, let's keep on having new beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post summoned up my entire life. Yes Jo my husband and i have stepped forth on a complete new beginning. Scary at hell to me especially since i have stepped way out of my comfort zone! Some days i say to my hubby I cannot do this! But i keep venturing forth with all my prayers tucked inside.
    Thanks for a lovely encouraging post...I needed that!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Post Jo!..gorgeous and inspiring as always ! And thankyou for your thoughtful visit and kind comments.
    Have a sparkling wkd
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful post! And I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great post, so much to think about! :-)

    Yes, I am experiencing a new beginning, we're moving to a new home. Scary, but exciting!

    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jo, thanks for stopping by my wacky deer in the closet post!! Your thoughts on new beginnings were so well written. I've come across some times in my life when I've been drawn to a new beginning and it's funny how some friends were not so supportive, or understanding. I think new beginnings scare people, and they have a hard time accepting them for anyone. Maybe they feel they'll be left behind, or that people will change. My reasons for beginning something new was to always enhance my experiences in life, therefore enhancing the lives of those around me. Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...