Skip to main content

AH........THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.....AT LEAST ONE OF THEM......!!!!!!


 

THIS IS A PHOTO OF MY ONLY GRANDCHILD..... I WOULD DARE SAY HE WILL BE THE ONLY ONE ALSO....)O:)O:  I WISH THERE WOULD BE MORE BUT I DON'T THINK IT IS IN THE CARDS FOR ME.  

HE TURNED 7 THIS MONTH AND I REMEMBER THIS PHOTO LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY.
HE WAS BORN ON THE 22ND OF JULY BUT WE HAD HIS PARTY TODAY AS HE WAS ON A LITTLE TRIP THE ACTUAL DAY OF HIS BIRTHDAY,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BOY FROM GRANDMA JO AND GRANDPA BRAD!!!


Comments

  1. Happy,Happy birthday to you,dear Jo and to you sweet Angel,grandchild:-)*

    He is SOoooo lovely,have immensly nice smile and beyond wonderful eyes!!!

    My heart melt,truly...

    Wish you wonderful august days my dear,dear Friend,
    Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your grandson! I am sure you love him to bits! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute - look at those pink cheeks! He's beautiful! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now there's a future heartbreaker if I've ever seen one! What a cutie. And although he may be your only Grand one, he's special...has you for a grandma! Enjoy him..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! So cute... I want to play with those little feet! Adorable... enjoy!! What a precious gift he is. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a cutie! Too very special people in my life were born on that day... both of my brothers in law. My husband's brother and my sister's husband. So it's a special day in our family, too! :-)

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo,
    What a cutie pie!!! I was just thinking today that I can't believe my babies are 6 and 2. I miss so much holding them in my arms and having them look at me like I was their world! Now they yell and throw temper tantrums, but I still adore them and my little one is such a lovey, always kissing and hugging me.
    Happy birthday to your lovey!
    Have a great week.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest photo ever!!! What a face! :-)

    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jo, he is just sweet as pie! Little boys are super special....so are little ladies, but there is something about those little men. I collect boy dolls, the rubber ones from the 1950s and they are fun to dress up! Never having any children of my own, if I had any, I would have wanted boys. I guess I always wanted brothers growing up, to have someone to protect me while living in the "'hood"....I didn't even have sisters!

    HEEEEE, I loved your description of your linen closet....I must wear my steel-toed boots if I want a gander at yours! HEEEEEEEE...I too have literally had things fling down at me when I open my closets!

    HAVE A SUPER WEEK and thank you for your lovely visits!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at his rosey red cheeks. A heart stealer for sure! They just grow so darn fast. T

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet posting about your grandson - your love from him beamed right out of every word!! Thanks for stopping by my lemon cake post the other day and leaving such a nice comment. You have lemon trees in your backyard?? How cool is that??? Do you make lemonade?? I would freeze it if I had too much, to use in cakes, or in a lemon chicken recipe!!! Maybe they are like our zucchini is here at Frog Hollow Farm. They just keep comin' and comin' - there's no stopping them it seems!! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your adorable little grandson! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Jo! Nice to meet you -- your grandson was one super adorable baby! My sister is expecting her first grandchildren next month -- twin boys! We are all excited.

    Yes,Dion is a Cavalier. We've owned Cavaliers for about 17 years; lost 3 of them in the past 5 years sadly, and Dion is our only one right now.

    He's a darling boy, was born almost into my hands as I was midwifing at the whelping, and he turned 11 back in march and is still a puppy at heart. And brain, too, sometimes!

    Thanks for visiting That Old House!@ Do you have a Cavalier?
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cutie-pie!!! I hope he has a lot of fun at his birthday party! :)
    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is just plum adorable!!!! Happy Birthday to him. Thanks so much for coming to Life is Good and for following. Looking forward to seeing you again.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...