Skip to main content

BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY EVENING VIEW.....................








SURELY GOD MUST BE DWELLING IN THIS PLACE...........

I CAN FEEL HIS BEAUTY AND HIS GRACE.........

ENJOY DEAR FRIENDS....

GENTLE HUGS,

JO

Comments

  1. Oh my heavens, yes indeed! What a view! Thank you so much for sharing, it's just absolutely breathtaking!

    Nancy
    Nancy's Notes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right dear friend... Just beautiful!
    Enjoy your day
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. The views are fabulous. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ~ Truly a Blessing.... xox Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! Thanks for this today;)!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Jo Sweetie...
    Oh my Gosh, what a beautiful share this morning. I could stay in this place forever. Isn't it just glorious? So very peaceful. I love seeing the sailboats sail by and in the distance the mountains of his glory. I love it.

    Thank you for sharing sweet friend. Such a beautiful, beautiful share this glorious Sunday morning. Country hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Realy blessed day,dear Jo!-)*

    You pgotos are so relax,enjoyable...

    Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo honey it is always so nice to visit you. These pictures are just too awesome and so peaceful. What a blessing for us to have you to share these with us.
    Loved your wordless Wednesday too and the post before this made me dizzy. lol Those pictures of the road and going up and down. Maybe it's just me not over my whatever it is I have caught. lol
    Thanks honey for the great advice. I need all the help I can get.
    Hope you entered the CSN giveway while you were on my site.
    Love ya
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey
    thank you so much for commenting on my little blog!

    Oh and I love your photos - soo beautiful!

    love
    chloé

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful scenes...

    Thank you for stopping by and becoming a follower. That's so sweet! I've probably run into you a time or two at Aunt Amelia's. She's always so generous to send people my way. Now she wants me to get out soup cans and start taking pictures. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...