Skip to main content

I'M AFRAID SUMMER HAS HIT ARIZONA..........


EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!




Time for hot....hot....hot weather......and bold....bold....bold color.




0  0
~
[----]

Have a wonderful weekend.
Jo

Comments

  1. Hi Jo
    I love the flowers, NOT the heat! We hit the 100 mark today here at home. EEEEK is right, and I live in California.
    Stay cool dear one
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose you don't want to know that it is 38ºF here today?;>) Are any of us EVER really happy with our weather? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! Too bad it will be frying soon...still waiting for the rain to stop here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agh! Perhaps it's time to become a gypsy? How's the new little one fairing the heat? Full of ?'s tonight, huh? :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers!!!

    Thank you for your sweet comment!

    Hugs, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. cooling trend soon:)
    lets cross our fingers yeah?
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely flowers.. ever so colourful. You must have air con there!
    Here in Portugal , in our summer months. The flowers wither quickly if not in the cool.
    Happy days in the sun, enjoy
    Thank you Jo
    val

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the pairing of those two opposite colors!
    can't even think of summer without shuddering
    about last summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are a LONG way from hot hot weather. But, at least we made it into the 60's today and I went on a nice long walk, without the WIND (my most hated thing in the world)
    Send some of YOUR hot our way....ok

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flowers are gorgeous. We are supposed to have our first 100 degree day in Phoenix today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, such a gorgeous mix of hot and cool colors! Come visit NH and escape the heat for a while. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jo,
    But it is a DRY HEAT! LOL
    I remember my days in Arizona too.
    Love all the beautiful photos of the flowers.
    Hugs and try to stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colors! We deal with the weather to get the scenery we love. Here in Oregon, we remind ourselves that all that winter rain brings us lush green summers. Your heat brings you those lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This year is very weird we are a month ahead of time and it seems really funny to see so much blooming right now...But it isn't that hot yet...LOL ...I remember the heat of Oklahoma...you can keep it out there..I cannot take it....I guess I am too much a Northern girl...LOL... Gorgeous flowers....especially the ones in the first picture...:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hot sounds so nice right now. Your bright flowers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes, I think it would be fun to get together some time. I live in Peoria, are you close?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bright colors! I really like it! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!!! Those are absolutely stunning colors! Such beauty all around us! Wishing you well sweet Jo~Hugs, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...