Skip to main content

LET'S KEEP IT SIMPLE TODAY.............




Simple enough.

hugs,

Jo
Photo:  Kim Klassen

Comments

  1. Good Morning Sweetie...
    What a beautiful simple share today.

    Yes I see the beauty in this simple rose. The beauty in this dried up rose, the gorgeous line that it has, the color that was, and the love that it shares. Absolutely.

    Thank you for sharing dear friend. Have a beautiful day. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Jo... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww yes, everything is roses with this visit! I love that you save so much beauty from the heat and that you shared them on the last post. As for this one...you my friend are the beauty among them all:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My old faded rose
    With your petals hanging down
    I didn’t know I’d miss you so
    My old faded rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome quote!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely!

    -and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that the truth? Great simple post- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed! Lovely post and I need to remind myself of this every now and again~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi honey hope you are well. I have so missed you! This is a great quote.
    I loved the pics of your roses on the post before this. You are so amazing to grow such beautiful roses.
    Now I am off to see what you have been up too
    Love ya
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the quote from confucius, as well as Diane Ackermans at your header! You always know just what to say..and then not say..perfect Jo! Have a great weekend, xoxo Christel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the reminder, Jo! And Hugs to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I woke this morning thinking the exact same thing.
    Simple today.
    I just posted a little bit of fashion.
    a simple post Jo.. leaves us thinking. Life is not always a bowl of cherries.
    wishing you a happy Friday
    val

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I would cultivate roses for many reasons including this one: drying roses in a bouquet. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!
    Have a wonderful and simply beautiful weekend!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh darlin', this is so very true!!! Magnificent picture!!!

    God bless ya and have a fantastic weekend sweetie!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Indeed...powerful..simple and beautiful!! HUgs
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful quote, picture and philosophy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely beautiful! Sometimes 'simple' is all that's needed. Hope you had an amazing weekend! Big hugs, xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...