A GIFT FOR THE WOMAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING.........




O.K. sweet friends......what do you think this is??  This came to me in the mail the other day from one of our local retailers.
I opened it and didn't have a clue.  First I thought it might be a lighter.....then maybe a small flashlight.....but no~~ not that either.
Notice the bling on the case....tiny..tiny....little crystals that are a topaz color.  Well I was a little bewildered ..... so I asked my sweet husband.   His reply......Oh.....that.....that is a Zip-Drive .... says he.  A Zip-Drive with BLING!!!


Only where I live in AZ would someone consider putting BLING on a Zip-Drive.

Gads.....we are right up there with Rodeo Drive in Hollywood. (O:(O:(O:
Don't know how happy that makes me.....either.
But it did make me smile....I'll tell you that.

Hugs from here,

Jo

Comments

  1. That is really, really cute! I am so glad you told us what it was because I never would have guessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Jo, I want a blingy zipdrive!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo,
    A Zip-Drive with Bling? What retailer sent it?
    Too funny!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm laughing myself silly! I can just see the puzzled look on your face as you tried to guess. You must be a special customer! And aren't you glad you have such an awesome hubby:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Jo! I will be even MORE impressed if you tell me it came in a mink lined carrying case! lol xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must confess, it did sort of look like a zip drive to me; but the bling kept throwing me off. I thought maybe a tiny mirror or a very small lipstick tube. I would never think to put bling on a zip drive...but I suppose you can put it on just about anything. Big hugs...Thanks for stopping by yesterday. PS. I wrote a post about Google Friend Connect...it won't be available to us non Blogger writers, so I didn't even bother adding the widget to my site.Glad you signed up via email. Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. If nothing else it was good for a smile.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh noes, my zip drive don't have any bling. I must have bling. I need bling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I would have had NO IDEA what it was either. Quite a fancy zip drive for sure.

    Merry Christmas to you. I hope it is wonderful. I'll get back to you the end of Dec. Headed off to Utah on the 14th to be with my kids. Excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love it! I would have never known what that was either. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments enrich my soul. I love hearing from you.

Popular Posts