Skip to main content

A QUICKIE TODAY!!!..........




Had company for dinner again last night......this was my table.


When my beautiful husband walked into the kitchen.....this is what he remarked.....

"NOW...THAT is a happy table."

I LOVE THAT!!!!!

Have a happy day,

Xo

Jo


Comments

  1. I do love your table setting. So colorful.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a HAPPY table

    i wonder what you served ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You husband is so right, now that is a happy table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful table indeed! So pretty and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And right, he was!!! Happy and vibrant! :-) Who could be depressed, sitting at that table?

    Gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's truly a happy table,it makes us happy!.Beautiful!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Super wow Jo..I am dazzled..i just LOVE the color splash..what a gorgeous festive setting...i really love this..very sparking and inspiring...and well...MAGICAL!!
    HUgs
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the table setting! Those are all my favorite colors! :)
    Hope your guests enjoyed it too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very happy table you created Jo! I love all the colours! Must have been fun eating there with company.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo... I agree, that IS a happy table!... so pretty!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just what I was thinking when I saw it! Reminds me of a crazy quilt from the olden days with all the pattern and color. Sort of bohemian...hmmm gives me some ideas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jo... Well sometimes the guys just get it don't they,and l agree it's a gorgeous, bright, spirited table. Thanks for sharing it. Bron.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your love of colour shines through! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! What a great table.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I smiled greatly when I first saw your table! How Beautiful really beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your table setting is GORGEOUS and, yes, very happy looking! I'm sure your guests would have felt very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello from Frog Hollow Farm! That is a happy table, set, I'm sure, by a happy lady. Ciao, bella! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  18. And you are very blessed/lucky that he even noticed! Beautiful setting and gorgeous colors. If I had it to do over again, I've always thought every single plate would be a different color.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Jo...
    Not only is it a happy table..it's a lovely one too!! I'm so happy I stopped by! I LOVE it here! I'm happy to follow and visit often. I'll bring scones on my next visit. ;)
    Blissful tidings to you! xo
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your hubs is right, a stunning, happy table.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, yes, we know happy when we see it. Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE this table! <3
    What was for dinner? lol

    xx
    z

    ReplyDelete
  23. He is so right! Happy, vibrant and beautiful. What a wonderful mood to set for an evening of good company.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...