Skip to main content

A KISS.....................................


"a kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."
Ingrid Bergman

Here is sending each one of you dear readers a big kiss today.........for just being YOU!!
All of you are truly beautiful.

Hugs,

Jo

Comments

  1. Hi Jo,
    Sending some xoxox back to you!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. teeheee! That is a ticklish one, all those feathers!!!! GROSSES BISES to you to! French for BIG KISSES! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bisous Bisous mon amie... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo,
    Thanks for the wonderful kiss! :)
    Sending a hug and kiss your way too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wisp of sisterly solace...
    and inspirational reverence !
    i return the same to thee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,dear Jo:-)))*

    I will always to say how much I am happy to meet you here in blogland world!!!

    You make me smile,you heve amazing beautiful spirit,pure,playfull!

    Thank you,

    Wish you too great weekend,
    My hugs and much Love to you,

    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Jo. I can't find your email address. Mine is blondiesjournal@gmail.com. Send me your email and I will get you my address!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. That photo is the perfect illustration of a big SMOOCH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are always uplifting and positive! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy to have refound you!! I had serious issues with my old blog but now i'm up and running again. You won a pin cushion from me some time back. Your blog is as beautiful as ever. Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...