Skip to main content

HAPPINESS........................


HAPPINESS is like a butterfly.  The more you chase it, the more it will elude you.
But....if you turn your ATTENTION to other things, it comes SOFTLY and SITS on your SHOULDER.

Have a HAPPY day beautiful friends,

Jo
 Quote:  Good Stuff

Comments

  1. HI Jo...gorgeous...such a beautiful image of all the blue butterflies..wow..and super-beautiful quote! Wishing you a spectacular day and a Happy Holiday!
    HUgs
    V~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the picture. At first I thought it was a picture of blue flowers but they are gorgeous butterflies!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Jo Sweetie...
    What a beautiful share this morning. The photo is exquisite, and your writing so elegant and warm as usual.

    Have a beautiful Thanksgiving. Many hugs sweetie, and so much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful Jo... I love butterflies so much... wishing you a beautiful day too, filled with happiness... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that little quote...it has long been a favorite of mine!

    Again, I'd like to thank you for the lovely giveaway gift. I just love the mirror and the pretty card and tags. How generous and sweet.

    Hoping you have a wonderful week and a Happy Thanksgiving, Jo!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo and quote are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true JO! I stopped chasing it. When I want to feel happy i just look at my beautiful son and say thank you God for blessing me with him!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This photo is GORGEOUS!!! A wonderful sentiment as well. Wouldn't you love to see this in your yard?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post. The photo is really amazing. I really do love your photography.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo, thanks for stopping by Frog Hollow Farm and leaving such a sweet comment! We're very happy with the way both rooms came together - comfortable but with some elegance - something the rooms needed badly. Your post is just such an important concept - it's like anything - the more you want it the more elusive it often becomes. I do believe that things come our way the more we help others and make them happy or do what we can to make the world more beautiful! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving dear friend! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know that
    God is among
    us when you see
    something in nature
    as amazing as these
    blue butterflies!!
    Happy Thanksgiving, Jo!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, ain't that the truth!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING JO! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the photo--I had to look twice before I realized what I was looking at! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you open your hand flat as to let go - you give a place for something else to land.

    Sandie♥ HAPPY THANKSGIVING

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...