Skip to main content

MY CHRISTMAS WREATH........


O.K......I KNOW ALL YOU LADIES HAVE MADE ONE OF THESE AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER... 

WELL.....I never have....I came a little late to this artistic side of myself...so I have to make up for lost time. (O:(O:
Hence...so many posts at Christmas....so many things to inspire one's creativity.


These are bulbs from my sweet mother-in-law and many I have collected over the years.
We no longer use them on our tree and they have been in storage for some time....so I 
decided to put them to GOOD USE.
Not sure if this is the final outcome on the WREATH as the glue-gun has yet to appear..(O:(O:
and as you can tell....I am not ONE TO BE TIMID WITH COLOR. tee hee...

Have a crafty day dear ladies,

Jo



Comments

  1. I have never made a wreath. But bloggers like you are encouraging me to do so. Your's is so beautiful.
    Blessings~
    Gwenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay..super beautiful Jo..you are on fire!! Your creativity is insiring...and magical..gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again, I just wanted to let you know I so appreciate your posting this on your sidebar... but you also need to be a follower to be entered, once you do that your name will be in twice... I just don't want you to miss out.

    Good luck and many blessings~
    Gwenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!!! Color gets me every time! That looks so fun!!!

    ;-D enjoy it!!!
    robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never seen that before, but what a great idea! I'm thinking of changing some of my Christmas stuff around, and this would be a good way to use things I already have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NEVER be timid with colour on a Christmas wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo beautiful Jo... but, where's the glitter????? (tee hee hee)... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jo! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I really love the colors... It is very vintage looing... Thank you so much for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Jo!! How are the ornaments attached?

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. WELCOME TO OUR WORLD OF CRAFTS JO! I don't know what I would do if I could not craft...it is so darn fun! LOVELY WREATH! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!! And oh my those ornaments are just gorgeous and certainly something to treasure.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi friend! I love this wreath idea! It will remind you of your mother in law in a wonderful way each time you take it out at Christmas! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This wreath is so pretty....and I do love your background colour too...xv

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...