Skip to main content

MAY WE ALL HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY EASTER!!


Comments

  1. Wishing you a happy and blessed Easter, Jo!

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site...how grateful I am that you found me so I could enjoy your site and of course follow you.
    Looking forward to getting to know you
    Happy Easter
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Jo,
    A wonderful Easter weekend to you and yours!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you and your family. Beautiful card.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful,sunny Easter days for you and you familie,dear Jo!!!-)))*

    Much Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a wonderful weekend and a special Easter!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter to you too Jo, and thank you so much for your heartfelt comments on my post... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter!
    Thank you for coming by my blog.
    I look forward to visiting more-

    Laura

    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter Jo, I just love visiting your blog, it feels like home. xoxo Christel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a blessed Easter day!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice to meet you Jo... What a lovely blog you have.. So sorry I missed you at Easter.
    Thank you for visiting.
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...