Awesome post for the coming Holiday! And you're right, we miss so many wonderful things in nature cause we are too busy! Slow down and learn, huh! Thanks for the beauty (O:
Those are all so very pretty Jo... I love Nature, and always have my camera with me... people who do not take the time to notice the beauty of Nature are missing out on so much... thanks for sharing these beautiful images... xoxo Julie Marie
You're right, I always keep a smaller digital camera in my bag, because you just never really know when something will be interesting! Usually when you don't bring your camera with you...that's when you notice all of the untaken pictures all around.
come see me sometime...i'm going to look around your site some more now....have a great day. ciao
Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021. Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋
I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate. Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive. I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1. Listing our current home the end of the first week in November. We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance. We just want to be able to live more and work less. Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there. 2. Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest. We will visit 5 countries along the way. One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany. My family left Germany right...
2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
So beautiful :-)
ReplyDeleteAmazing and beautiful!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Janie
Awesome post for the coming Holiday! And you're right, we miss so many wonderful things in nature cause we are too busy! Slow down and learn, huh!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the beauty (O:
Those are all so very pretty Jo... I love Nature, and always have my camera with me... people who do not take the time to notice the beauty of Nature are missing out on so much... thanks for sharing these beautiful images... xoxo Julie Marie
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful grouping of hearts in nature. They look beautiful together. Thanks for putting them all together for us. xo Joan
ReplyDeleteYou're right, I always keep a smaller digital camera in my bag, because you just never really know when something will be interesting! Usually when you don't bring your camera with you...that's when you notice all of the untaken pictures all around.
ReplyDeletecome see me sometime...i'm going to look around your site some more now....have a great day.
ciao
I love the picture of the swans...they are a sight to behold...so graceful and elegant. I could watch them float around all day~
ReplyDeleteHi Jo,
ReplyDeleteI'm sandy's other friend Meri. You have an awefully cute blog, I can't wait to meet you some day soon.
Hugs,
Meri
My darling I popped in to wish you a love filled February full of blessings.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Duchess