Skip to main content

OVER THE TOP AWARD!



Look at the sweet award Sue Bee from Sue Bee and Butterflies passed on to me.

I'm not sure I know what I have done to deserve this; because the only thing about me that is "over the top" is my muffin top that always appears when I put on my jeans. ):):

She had to answer about a million questions in her blog after receiving this - but she was kind enough to let me pass.

Thank-you sweet Sue for passing this on to me!

Have a wonderful day bloggy friends.

Comments

  1. Oh Josette sweetie...
    Your blog is definitely Over the Top. That is what is so special. Not your muffin top, but Your Blog. Love to come and read, and love to visit with you.

    Have a beautiful day sweetie. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's sending you a big old Ozarks CONGRATULATIONS on you over the top award! Obviously well deserved!

    From the hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa, ya'll have a wonderfully blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Jo,
    Congratulations on your well deserved award - your blog is over the top and special. Love your sweet sense of humour!
    Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to thank ya for poppin' over with your sweet comment!

    In the words of old Granny Clampett, "ya'll come back now, ya hear!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Josette,
    I'd say you received that award because you deserve it!
    I love coming to visit your blog.
    You crack me up over the muffin top thing. I have a double muffin top!LOL

    Hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jo darling thanks for stopping by my cottage and for the kind words you left behind, much appreciated. I see you already have the Tea & Friendship logo up, you are correct luv, you simply post any tea and or friendship related post and add the logo and then contact Carol at Charli and Me at http://charliandme.blogspot.com/ and post a comment so that she and everyone else participating will know that you are too. I have to say though, lately, not too many people have posted and that can be because of the holidays. Let me know darling if you have any questions.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy....congrats! Isn't it fun to get awards just for being you???? And that muffin top comment...more info than any of us needed SIL !!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award. It will be a nice addition to your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still kinda new to ya but love it all!
    You only get awards because you've earned them! Just do the Happy Dance and ta heck with the jiggly muffins (O:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there! I have a muffin top today! You are so funny. Congrats on the award. Surely well-deserved. Nice meeting Minnette. She is very beautiful. Have a great day! Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Josette!! Congrats on your award!! Very cool! It's always nice to be appreciated and know that people are reading, and loving, your blog, isn't it?!!!

    BTW, I love how the vintage siphon looks in your home {I read some past posts to get caught up:)}!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so funny! Congrats on your award Sweet Friend!

    Love and hugs,
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations and thanks so much for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...