Skip to main content

TRUELY - THERE ARE ANGELS AMONG US!



 There are angels among us, the old woman said

          

        No - There are no angels here, you must be out of your head!!

      

      Please just look around you.  You never know what you will see.






          The angel you are looking at ---- just might be me!



     Happy holidays to each and everyone of you.

       Jo

Comments

  1. Jo,

    Thank you for visiting. I like you Angel collection, especially yhe one with the long curly hair~

    No quote has ever been truer~

    Have a beautiful weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful angel collection you have here...thanks for coming by for a visit...come back soon...the door is always open! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josette,
    If this is your "Show and Tell" post, it's lovely. I love your angels...and yes, I am one of those who believe in them~
    :)
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your angels are lovely. I have a small collection. I'm a believer!
    Living it up at Lakewood,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty Jo, of course there are angels among us... yours are beautiful... so serene and calming... Love to you... Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely show and tell...I adore your angels! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post and meaningful angel saying...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for visiting me...I do love all of your angels. I wish I had more around my home. Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your collection is Gorgeous! I love to collect angel figurines and yours are truly Beautiful. Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are beautiful ! this year I banned all Father Christmas, except one on a slide, and used angels instead ! Looks more romantic, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...