MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!  HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY!


Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you Jo! So happy we met this year! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas...lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Thank you for popping over to the UK to check me out! I would like to say, I just love your blog.
    Oh, you've certainly brought back some memories to me. As I child I would play with these paper dolls for hours, fitting different clothes on to them,changing the outfits! Memories, thank you for that.
    Your home is stunning, absolutely beautiful. Christmas decorations are perfect, what a welcoming home you have. I always think it is such an honour and a priviledge to be allowed into everyones homes all over the world, at just a click of a button too! to have a peep and see what they are up to. I just love blogging! I never knew this existed before September. What fun I'm having. Such wonderful new friends too!
    I do hope you ll visit me again, I certainly will be back to see you if I may. I love the car with the lights too, and the photos you found on Flickr.
    Hugs and Love,
    Seasonal Greetings to you Jo, and your family from us over in the UK!
    xSuex

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello ... you spell grama just like we do ...
    found you over at Parisienne farmgirl ...

    let's chat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Morning Jo!!!!
    Just sneaking in to wish you the merriest of the season and a Happy New Year. I hope Santa was good to you and I'll be looking forward to more visits with you in the new year :)
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a very blessed Christmas filled with love and laughter
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments enrich my soul. I love hearing from you.

Popular Posts