Skip to main content

LOOK WHAT I RECEIVED FROM FRANCE.....MY GIVEAWAY FROM MY FRENCH COUNTRY HOME......


LOOK WHAT WAS DELIVERED TO MY DOOR from FRANCE....
I was lucky enough to win this give away from MY FRENCH COUNTRY HOME



TWO BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS and she also included........


THIS BEAUTIFUL TABLE TOPPER..

SHARON HAS A BEAUTIFUL BLOG and you should visit her to see what she is up to...


THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH SHARON FOR SENDING ME THESE BEAUTIFUL TREASURES.

OH....I DO LOVE GETTING PRESENTS.....
DON'T YOU??

(O:

hugs,

Jo

Comments

  1. "OMG what a LUCKY GIRL you are"!!! WOW look at that tree, it is "GORGEOUS"!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE it! You must be on "Cloud Nine" right now, Happy Dancing AND did you sit up all night just STARING at your new treasures??? You could put the stockings under your pillow!!! I'm SO HAPPY for you!!!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sharon....
    Love YOU...
    LOVE your gifts!
    Beautiful start
    to a beautiful week.
    Enjoy!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jo! What a Beautiful Treasure to receive in the Mail!
    Happy Monday!
    Hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! oh my..so fabulous and beautiful..! you lucky gal!! Gorgeous photos..all these treasures are stunning! Enjoy!!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day and all is well!
    HUgs
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky lucky you. So happy you won those beauties.

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't think of a nicer person to deserve something so pretty than you Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jo... so happy you won those... they are absolutely beautiful!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous treasures from France. Happy Holly Jolly Joy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. BRAVO! MAGNIFIQUE! TU AS GAGNÉ MA BELLE!

    Je te félicite mon amie!

    BISES, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And all the way from FRANCE! Great Christmas time win Jo :)
    Love your Kings too...

    Have fun with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Now that is a fabulous giveaway! The tree is heavenly and it looks like vintage ornaments! Wowee! Love it! I am so excited to meet you! I am going to cruise around your blog and check it all out!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!!! Beautiful and all the way from France!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Josette
    So glad these goodies finally got to you and that you are happy with your win. Thank you for doing this lovely 'show and tell'
    Sharon
    My French Country Home

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty and what fun to open a package from across the pond and find such wonders inside!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...