TO THE UNIVERSE......WE NEED A MIRACLE.........

........PLEASE........


~~~~~~~~~~~~


Comments

  1. Wishing you receive all the miracles you need..hugs!
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pray for your miracle, Josette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When two or more are in agreement...there He is in the mist...I agree with you for your miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~*~In my prayers~*~*Hugs,Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for you Jo, and hoping you are ok... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have prayed for you and your miracle .
    God is there for you .
    Hugs, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pray your receive your miracles Jo.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saying a prayer for you!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miracles still exist. I hope you recieve your's.
    Blessings~
    Gwenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sending you love and light!
    Hugs of healing,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miracles happen every day. Trust and hope.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. and the voices come together ...
    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, and it will come...listen and wait...as we pray dearest....are you well dear one? Anita

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think miracles are happening around us all the time. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Precious Jo, may HEAVEN HEAR YOUR PRAYERS....He always does....

    Thank you for coming by to let me know how you are; we worry about each other you know.

    Blessings and let us know when the miracle happens...Anita

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Jo
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.. I am concerned.. Missing you.
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adding you to my prayer wall...may you find answers
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  18. G'day Jo ~ Know that we are all here & prayers are with you ...

    Have a lovely Christmas week ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore what "Lovey" said...

    miracles happen - God is great!

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments enrich my soul. I love hearing from you.

Popular Posts