2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
This is awesome, Jo. I love that sweet little face!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jane
Oh my words, never seen anything like it. Awesome artistry in that hedge!! Hugs. Tammy
ReplyDeleteSome people have such vision and talent. sandie
ReplyDeleteHi Jo
ReplyDeleteThis ia absolutely amazing! Now that is art! I am still trying to make a rabbit out of my rosmary bush.. Waiting for the ears to grow...
Thank you for sharing
Blessings,
Penny
He is just a charm, Jo! Enjoy your day dearest. Anita
ReplyDeleteDear Jo
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your visit and kind words. I am so pleased you enjoyed the painting.
Blessings,
Penny
How pretty, looks like green velvet.
ReplyDeletejanice
Your blog is beautiful. Thank you for dropping by mine with your words of encouragement.
ReplyDelete