2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
I LOVE the fourth one down. I don't know why but it speaks to me. There is a calm fun in that picture. love it. hugs Tammy
ReplyDeleteYes,Susan Brown is gorgeous talented painter,amazed me very,very much!
ReplyDeleteFlowers are the beauty of our life,and I say it always:''Flowers reflect beauty of our soul''...
Love and warm hugs to you,
***Violetta***
LOVE the one with the angel! Beautiful paintings~Rachel :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, for sharing these. They are beautiful. Hugs
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! The second one is my favorite!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jo
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing Susan's paintings.. She has a unique style.. Very beautiful! I love your photo of the roses.
Enjoy your week.
Penny
Beautiful Paintings ~ My Favorite are the first two..... I wish I could paint like that ~ since I Never pick up a Paint Brush, I highly doubt I will be do that..... Guess it's another for The List~ have a Wonderful Week
ReplyDeleteCheryl
I love the third painting...I have to check out the website!! Thanks, Jo! :-)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Janie
Gorgeous...super lovely..and i love the photo by you..beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty paintings of roses. Thanks for showing them to us, and your photo too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, those are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a special surprise to find my painting here. It made my day. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteJo you are so right they are all so very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs XX
Barbara
Moore Whimsies
Thanks for sharing these, Jo! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYes, they are beautiful indeed dearest Jo! Anita
ReplyDeletePLEASE NOTE: Major crash on old blog. You will need to update your following and any links associated to my blog: New address is:
ReplyDeletehttp://wearestitchingforserenity.blogspot.com/
Thank you and DON'T forget the GIVEAWAY.
Hugs
Tammy
All the paintings are as beautiful as the next and the photo....may I just say....WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteGod bless ya and enjoy your beautiful day!!!
These are beautiful Jo. Thanks for sharing. Each time I visit your site I get the feeling of a warm place like grandma's and the feeling you get when sharing a cup of tea with a good friend.
ReplyDelete