2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
Thank you for visiting me the other day and leaving a comment. Your blog is so lovely...yes that nasty bird flu...has hit our home hard. I missed 2 weeks of work! Off to read some more of your posts.
ReplyDeleteOh, no! Hope it is a short lived bug and your feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely, lovely blog. I have added you to the list for Vintage Christmas Monday and I look forward to seeing what you come up with each week. Welcome! xo Joan
ReplyDelete