Skip to main content

A Great give away by WHERE WOMEN CREATE

Well, not much happening my in world at the moment.  Still waiting to see how my banner finished up - but I wanted to post  about the One Year Anniversary of the Magazine By Stampington WHERE WOMEN CREATE.  They are having a wonderful giveaway for this anniversary and are looking for inspirational comments and ideas for future issues.   So stop on over by clicking on their badge and give them some new juicy ideas from this fantastic blogging community out there.  In case you have not seen a copy - they are a feast for the eyes.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

  1. Well I have a full subscription to ancestry so I am happy to look up anything you guys may need to further your research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by, it is nice to meet you.
    I had the good fortune to have WW come and shoot my shop and studio this summer and Jo is an angel and has become such a good friend. I love what she does.
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandmother truly was a beautiful lady! Thanks for entering my giveaway at Robins Egg Blues!! Best to you!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...