SENDING SOME SPRING TO ALL YOU FOLKS WHO ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER....................... December 06, 2014 I know there is a lot of snow out there in our country right now.....wanted to send you a little spring to brighten your day. I don't usually mix flowers..but these tulips and roses were the perfect match. Enjoy! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Christmas flowers spring winter Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments mxtodis123December 6, 2014 at 3:57 PMBeautiful flowers. I need a taste of spring on this cold rainy day.MaryReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDebra She Who SeeksDecember 7, 2014 at 8:12 AMJust what I needed! Thanks!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownDecember 7, 2014 at 4:54 PMWhat a lovely site.I've added my blog to google connect, because i would love to come back to your site again.have a nice day!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyStarting Over, Accepting Changes - MaybeDecember 7, 2014 at 8:01 PMIt was a beautiful day in South-Eastern Pa today. Thanks for sending it our way.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Beautiful flowers. I need a taste of spring on this cold rainy day.
ReplyDeleteMary
Just what I needed! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely site.
ReplyDeleteI've added my blog to google connect, because i would love to come back to your site again.
have a nice day!
It was a beautiful day in South-Eastern Pa today. Thanks for sending it our way.
ReplyDelete