2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
Merry Christmas :), Pam xx
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and yours. Hope your day is filled with love and joy.
ReplyDeleteMary
Merry Christmas from all the Dixons. Have a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you too! Big hug!
ReplyDeleteLove that vintage scene! Have a wonderful Christmas, you two!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you, dear Jo! Many happy and beautiful blessings....
ReplyDeleteHugs,
- Irina
Merry Christmas! and wishing you a wonderful 2015
ReplyDeleteCarol
And warmly returned!
ReplyDeleteLove this post.
xo
Sheila :-)
Thank you, Jo. I hope your Christmas was beautiful in every way -- as lovely as this photo! Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete