Skip to main content

I LOVE THIS.....................................


so simple...so true.
Also made me chuckle!
xo

Jo

Comments

  1. It is beautiful. Thank you for sharing this. It speaks to me.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am almost never lonely. So grateful for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am almost never lonely and for that I am so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. I, for one, really LOVE to have some alone time (almost never happens) xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get lonely for my kids sometimes, but I do like alone time for the most part.

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brought a smile to my face Jo.
    how true.
    When i feel down ..and feel sorry formyself.. i am in bad company ):-
    have to keep my chin up.. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, how funny is that lolol.....must watch out for that one then! I thought of this recently myself, maybe last week, and I decided that if I should ever EVER feel bored when alone, then I must, right then and there, do something absolutely radically different without hesitation......that should fix that! lolol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...