2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
...the post that disappeared ~ is this her gift to the universe? ~ blessings dear kindred...(O:
ReplyDeletehehehe......you know......I changed my mind about what I wanted to post about.....indecision on my part I'm afraid.
DeleteJo
Beautiful Jo!
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well with you... Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
fondly,
Penny
I love going through things that iI have not seen for ages, this looks like a great find. Have a good weekend, Diane
ReplyDeleteWhat a great piece. I never read the Artist's Creed before- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteHi Jo. That is a great piece. Did you do all the other pieces too. They are beautiful as well. I am now following, thanks for following me..Happy Wednesday..Judy
ReplyDelete