ONE MAN'S TRASH....ETC. ETC. ETC............................................






You know what they say......"one man's trash is another man's treasure".

Wanted to show you what could be done with an old farm implement gear from a tractor or combine...not sure...


This particular piece is way to big and heavy for any jewelry making....so I thought it would make a wonderful candle holder.  No worries if the wax melts on it.....it will even become more "funky".

Just me "out pickin'".

xo

Jo

Comments

  1. You are so creative, my friend. I love it.
    Masry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jo,
    Who would ever think of doing that.. what a great idea.
    it looks real funky and different.
    happy days Jo..
    val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's fabulous! Looks like a summer sunburst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fabulous on that chippy table. :) Great idea. Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments enrich my soul. I love hearing from you.

Popular Posts