2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
Hoping you are doing well. I always look forward to seeing a post from you.
ReplyDeleteMary
That is a definitely YES!
ReplyDeleteit certainly is!
ReplyDeleteWord! xo
ReplyDeleteSure is! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI think it probably is. Not sure these days but in the overall, yes.
ReplyDeleteOh yes it is. Life is always worth living. Live splendidly. Hopped over from Vanessa's blog...ever so happy to meet you.
ReplyDelete**blows kisses** Deborah