Skip to main content

MY FIRST ROSE OF THE SEASON.....................



Am still not visiting much around blogland..but am busy gardening.

"Find creative inspiration.  It is not an indulgence so much as a way for you to save the world."


xo

Comments

  1. I'd rather be gardening myself but spring is being stubborn here in the Midwest. Lovely rose. Enjoy!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky you are to have such a beautiful rose. My pansies were covered with three inches of snow this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful first bloom, Jo! Have fun gardening-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely shade of rose!
    our daffodills bloomed, and
    then it turned COLD again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful rose Jo. Hope it smells as sweet as it looks. Enjoy your gardening before it gets too hot.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I won't be seeing one of those from my yard for another three months -- this is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could garden, but the oak pollen is fierce right now. Maybe in a few weeks.

    I haven't been visiting much either. Haven't had the heart to of late. I do try, though.

    Glad to se you posting.

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous rose-I bet it scents and brightens the whole home.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am so jealous!!! What a beautiful rose!!! Soon I will see mine...the snow is slowly going away....:) Enjoy the blossom...<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing
    the first rose with us.

    What a beauty she is,
    natures masterpiece.

    I love the colour too
    it is simply peachy.

    hugs and spring blessings Jo

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is splendid! And I bet it smells so sweet...
    Happy Easter weekend to you, dear Jo!
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dropping back by to wish you a very Happy Easter, my friend!

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...