Skip to main content

A HAPPY POST...................................




Have a wonderful day,

Jo


Comments

  1. Hello Jo:
    Happiness indeed. And may your day too be filled with joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy day to you also Jo. Here's the schedule for Q.
    January 01 - February 28, 2013 Desert Gardens -Gem & Mineral
    January 04 - January 13, 2013 Tyson Wells Rock & Gem Show
    January 07 - January 27, 2013 Main Event
    January 18 - January 27, 2013 Tyson Wells Sell-A-Rama
    January 19 - January 27, 2013 Sports, Vacation & RV Show
    January 23 - January 27, 2013 46th Annual Q I. A. POW WOW

    Looks like the gem show runs mainly until the 13th with a few other places going through the end of February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this info also:

    16th Annual Quartzsite Hobby, Craft & Gem Show
    Jan. 30th - Feb. 3rd, 2013 - Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have a wonderful day and so are you!!!!
    Smiles, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true Jo.
    May your day be filled with all the things that make you happy.
    best wishes
    val

    ReplyDelete
  6. May your day be filled with love, peace, and joy. I love you, my friend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love quotes that light up my soul and this is
    one of them...May your day be filled with happiness
    and brilliant light as well Jo! :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a wonderful prophecy- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that picture! Have a wonderful day Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is definitely a "Happy" Post! Wishing you a beautiful day sweet Jo. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely post, my girl loves rumi! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a brilliant teacher, Rumi.

    Thank you for reminding me
    this lesson, Jo.

    Sometimes I feel pulled
    in different directions.

    It is not always easy
    to stay on course.

    Waving
    sending blessing and hugs
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I LOOOVE RUMI!!!
    Indeed it will not lead you astray...
    Here's to doing more of what you love in the New Year!
    Blessings,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...