2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
Yikes!
ReplyDeleteLOL very cute sign ;)
ReplyDeleteHa!! That would exclude my whole house except me :o)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Always, Queenie
Chuckle :-)
ReplyDeleteoh my!!! lol,
ReplyDeleteSmiles, Dottie
ReplyDeleteNow we wouldn't want that now would we now? LOL!
ReplyDeleteLOL- Now that is funny- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteHa, thanks Jo, for the snort out loud! xo
ReplyDeleteLOL what a great way to start off the new year. xoxo
ReplyDeleteJo- You and I are on the same wavelength. That is exactly what I have purposed to do this year. Well, except for my Starbucks treat- xo Diana
ReplyDelete