Skip to main content

FRESH SQUEEZED O.J....HOMEMADE CHICKEN SOUP......HOT TEA.....ON THE MENU HERE...




My beautiful soul mate and I have come down with the "hoopazootis".....as my sweet Aunt Ruth calls it.  We are down for the count.


Drinking lots of O.J. and eating homemade chicken soup.
I read somewhere that this combination is the best thing for this virus that is going around.


Will be back when I feel better.

Stay well....this stuff is nasty....and it has really hit our country hard.  AZ seems to be a hotbed for the stuff.

hugs,

Jo

pics~~Bing

Comments

  1. Hello Sweetie! I am wishing you and your dear hubby a swift recovery! Sounds like you have a great prescription for healing.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well wishes to both of you..It sure is going around and it's not good.

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take Care Jo...I have heard too that chicken soup is good at times like this! Rest up when you can!

    PS If you have a look on my food blog there is a recipe for times like this...it works too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh- feel better soon- There are so many people ill around- take good care- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's a nasty nasty bug -- it's up here in Canada too. I hope you both feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jo, do hope you feel better very soon! All the best, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no JO, you too!!?
    Sending you healing prayers through my sniffles! ;)
    You soup looks amazing...I had to go with canned today, could barely get out of bed...
    Rapid healing to you and your dear one!
    Love and blessings,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you two lovebirds feel better soon! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have chosen powerful medicine
    sweet spirit.

    Be well soon Jo.

    love and light Sharon
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you are well today. Sounds and looks like your menu has you on the road to a place called Feeling Better Now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...