Skip to main content

NOPE....DIETING..IS NOT..MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION........


Keep smiling.....

xo

Jo

Comments

  1. ha, thats funny, I'm not dieting either, well not yet anyway! Have to get through New Years eve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a couple of boobs in my life I'd like to lose but they both weigh well over 200 pounds!;>) xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Happy New Yer to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep.. fully agree. Diet is not for me either Jo.
    I will however be cutting down on my intake .. I really did overdo it.
    I hope that you had a wonderful New Year, full of love
    val xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dieting is always my New Year's resolution since I tend to over-consume during the holidays. What I gain in two weeks of over-indulgence takes me two months to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Maxine just hysterical Jo?
    This really gave me a great belly laugh.
    What a way to start my Sunday morning!
    Ha Ha Ha...In laughter and joy!
    Thanks Jo...You are a Jewel!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of mine is bigger than the other Jo
    so could you arrange to lose just the one
    pound off the bigger one ?

    thanks ever so much
    love Sharon
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...