Skip to main content

HAPPY NEW YEAR........





Sydney, Australia is a fabulous city.......
Here is their New Year celebration....

We have been there....but not during New Years...how much fun it would be to actually be present during this celebration.

Happy New Year to All

xo

Jo 




Comments

  1. They certainly do it up right down under. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I stopped by after you had dropped into my blog. . .I like it here! One of your older blogs I read was the croner blog - loved it! I think I will follow you fellow traveler.
    Bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new years to you Jo. Blessings of peace and love to you and your family.

    xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year my dear!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year ! Take care my dear friend and I wish that this year will bring more love and peace in or lives!
    with lots of love,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a wonderful 2013 sweet Jo! Hope it is as beautiful as you are! Big hugs, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo, thanks for stopping over at Quirky Vistas and leaving me your sweet comment. Hope you got to do something celebratory for New Years, even if you weren't in Australia watching the fireworks. :) I hope 2013 is wonderful year for you!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jo :-) wishing you a New Year full of all the best, blessings Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...