2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
What a fun and magical "pumpkin village" display!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Those pics are so colorful and happy and very fall-ish.
ReplyDeletexo
Danielle
Jo- What fabulous shots! I would love to see it in person. xo Diana
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are all very interesting. I really like them.
ReplyDeleteMary
Wow these pictures are really something! Love them, am blogging on my mobile but shall have to go in on the computer and get a proper look :-) Pam
ReplyDeleteYou gotta love the Dallas Arboretum!!! They do amazing and sometimes interesting things there. Definitely love the way they lined the foliage with pumpkins. Big hugs to you Sweet Jo! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh how I wish this was my front yard. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat's a vegetarian version of a gingerbread house! Lovely xxx
ReplyDeleteLOVE these! Someone worked so hard to make it this beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Wow..what a massive color-punch..stunning..mesmerizing..whimsical too..so very fun!
ReplyDeleteVictoria
That is a lotta pumpkins.
ReplyDeleteI will have to make due with my 3 pink pumpkins. Maybe if I move them around a lot.....