Skip to main content

SEEING THE WORLD THROUGH NEW EYES.......




I believe....nothing.....makes you see the world through new eyes like a new baby or a new puppy.  They don't miss a minute of anything and notice everything.


We brought sweet Skyler home Thursday afternoon to stay.  His personality is so very different from our Miss Sophie I can't believe it.  He puts everything in his mouth....Sophie almost never explored plants and leaves that way.  He cries occasionally because he misses his litter....she never cried...not once.
He comes and lays on my shoe when I am in the kitchen working....just to be close to me....Sophie never did that either.  Oh don't get me wrong....our Sophie is a real lover....but just in a different way.


The breeder explains it this way....the little girls...."love you"....but the little boys...."are in love with you."  big difference.....
Everything is going well so far....and boy are we busy, busy, busy....lol lol...
Love it though!

Just a short up date from here...hugs to all of you who follow.

xo

Jo

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh he is absolutely adorable! How are you ever going to say no to those eyes? Sounds like you're in love too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!!! And their personalities are so unique to them. Our two girls are so different - almost opposites. You are going to have so much fun with Skyler and so much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooo cute. You're right - there is nothing like a puppy to bring new love and excitement to your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a million words could not adequately describe the new baby....Skyler

    i think Skyler is all boy.....

    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! Congrats on the new baby.

    blessings,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Skyler is adorable! He will be such a wonderful addition to your family. I think somebody's falling in love with him, right? I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more stories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We haven't had a puppy in so very many years. What a cute "baby". I love him. One of the things I love is that sweet little puppy dog breath when they are so little still. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skyler is absolutely precious! I can see the love in his eyes. I bet he's keeping you super busy. Enjoy! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new fur baby!! We have 7 and we love them all to bits!!!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooooo CUTE !!! He will provide you with hours and years of fun and love. (an a little work..tee,hee)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No kidding about babies and puppies, or youth of any species, I suppose. Watching my now 6 month old grandson greet the world every day makes me look at the world myself through fresh eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A new little one! What a doll:) Just like kids, they all have their own little personality and I love his:) I can just see you and Brad with huge smiles, busy or not. I know how much love will be there for him. Hugs to Miss Sophie too, maybe I'll get to see them both in the fall! Love your new look here too. xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL he is so cute and it is the same way here...Molly loves me but is independent but Lil Guy is like glue...he adores me and protects me ferociously!!! LOL they are our children with paws!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww, you little Skyler is picture perfect. Ya can just see the personality oozin' outta him. Sweet.

    Yep, I can see this one's a ball of energy and a whole lotta love!

    God bless ya and have yourself an excellent kinda week sweetie!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...