WORDLESS WEDNESDAY.........................

 

Comments

  1. :-)))*Brilliant Charly Chaplin is the king of the fabulous wordlesness ever...

    Love and hugs to you dear Jo:-)*
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother used to love hobo's!!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH, I need to get back into the swing of things....

    LOVE your choice of words here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jo... thanks for stopping by to visit... how fun to find out you were a "biker mama"... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I would like to enter into a Wordless Wednesday activity! THIS IS A GREAT PHOTO JO!!! And, thank you for coming to visit! Yes, my Ruben is an inspiration to me; if it wasn't for him, I would not have gone back to school at the age of 34 to get my:
    Bachelor's Degree in French
    TWO TEACHING LICENSES
    my Master's Degree

    He has inspired me in all.....go hug your man, which I am sure you do all the time!

    BLESSINGS TO YOU....Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was reading a bit last night when I saw a quote that I thought I wouldn't use right away, but it fits perfectly-
    Marcel Marceau, a French mime once said, "Do not the most moving moments of our lives find us without words?"
    ....Thought I'd share that with you....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see that you were on another road trip. Fun, but definitely, the best part of the journey is getting back home. Hope all is well. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments enrich my soul. I love hearing from you.

Popular Posts